If you can't log in to your Stepik account in the web version of the platform, then check the email that is linked to the account.
- If you are still logged in to the mobile app, open the section "Profile" –> "Edit". The required email address is specified in the email field;
- If you are still logged in to the mobile browser, then follow the link https://stepik.org/edit-profile/email.
After that, please use the password reset form: https://stepik.org/accounts/password/reset/
- Enter the email from the "email" field in this form. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password;
- Copy and paste it into the browser;
- Enter a new password and log in again using the old mail and a new password.
Please pay attention:
- the letter may be delayed a little;
- if the email has not arrived, check the spam folder;
- if the email is not there, try adding our address firstname.lastname@example.org to the contacts in your email client, so we will eliminate the possibility that our automatic emails will be deleted by spam filters. After that, request the password recovery form again..
What should I do if I don't have access to my account and I don't remember which email is linked to the account?
You need to enter all the emails available to you in turn into the password recovery form: https://stepik.org/accounts/password/reset/. An email with a link to reset the password will be sent to the email that is the account login..
What should I do if I don't have access to my email?
You need to contact the mail client support service with a request to restore access to your email.
The user entered an incorrect email address.
In the "Change mail" section, you can add a new address and make it the main one. To do this, you do not need to confirm the old email.
Signing up with an Apple ID generates a random email address that you see on your profile.
You can use this unique address to reset your password (link https://stepik.org/accounts/password/reset/) and to set a password for your account.
A password reset email will be sent to the initial Apple ID.
You can log in to the site https://stepik.org/ with this unique address and a new password.