Starting from June 1, 2022, the following plans for the courses instructors are available.
As part of the Basic plan, an author can publish an unlimited number of free open and paid courses.
Free open courses
For MOOCs instructors who do not need to track students' individual progress and do not plan to include complex tasks in their courses.
- Course and lesson editor;
- Access to all types of tasks, except for tasks with the instructor's review, Linux Challenge, and data processing tasks, LTI consumer, and external grader;
- Access to learners' answers and general statistics of a course;
- The opportunity to invite a co-author of a course;
- Communication with students through comments, decision forums, and newsletters in courses;
- Publication of open courses without deadlines and closing dates;
- Publication in Stepik search (after at least 20 students have joined);
- Issuing certificates on behalf of Stepik (only after Stepik's approval);
- Adding learners to the Blacklist;
- Access to the help center and the community, standard technical support.
Paid courses (with Stepik commission)
This plan is suitable for creating courses where monitoring of students' work and progress is important.
The plan includes all features from Basic and more.
1. Monitoring student performance;
- instructor review;
- uploading student grades for a task from a file;
- limiting the number of attempts in tasks and reducing the points for the number of attempts;
- establishing dependencies between modules;
- setting deadlines and closing individual modules in courses;
- report card;
2. Managing course access:
- adding other teachers and assistants to the course using an e-mail, Stepik ID, or an invitation link;
- viewing lists of teachers, assistants, and learners, search and deleting a specific person from teachers and assistants lists.
3. Adding files to a course and to answers (for students);
4. Course reports about students' progress and actions;
5. Course certificates on behalf of the teacher and the organization.
Paid courses will be published without a subscription payment. A part of the course cost goes to Stepik.
Enterprise (contact us at email@example.com)
The plan is available for companies and organizations whose courses require complex tasks, proctoring for exams and integration with other platforms. Information about the cost of this plan is available on request and depends on the options and additional services used.
The plan includes all the features of the free open and paid courses, as well as additional ones:
- Private courses;
- Complex tasks (Linux challenge, data challenge, external grader, LTI consumer);
- LTI integration.
- payment by invoice (for legal entities);
- providing accounting documents;
- highest priority support (within 1 business day).