Specialization is a package consisting of several courses. By purchasing a specialization, users get access to all the courses included in it at once. Due to specialization, you can create your own training program.
Examples of specializations can be found in the Course Packages catalog selection.
- Special design of the promo page:
- On the promo page of the specialization a section “What's inside” can be found. This section contains information about the courses included in the specialization:
- On the specialization's promo page, you can view the content of all courses included in the specialization by clicking on the corresponding icon:
- Quantitative data on courses are automatically summarized:
Creating a specialization helps to attract students to courses more effectively. By creating a specialization, you can build a learning trajectory in one area of knowledge, or you can compose courses on different topics.
You can set the price for a package of courses below the total cost of the courses so that students profitably purchase your courses and study with pleasure.
How to create a specialization?
- Prepare courses that will be included in the specialization, or use already created and published courses.
- Create a specialization course by filling in its description and a short description. Upload the logo of the specialization course. Be sure to fill in the information about yourself, this can be done in the profile section https://stepik.org/edit-profile/info.
- Write to the support service a request to create a specialization, attaching links to the courses that will be included in the specialization, as well as a link to the specialization course itself and the cost that needs to be set for the course.