For paid Stepik authors, a "Revenue" section has appeared, in which you can now find all the information on purchases.
In order to get access to information about purchases, the user must be a beneficiary of the course. The users who receive income are listed in the "Price & coupons" section.
In the browser
In the browser, the "Income" section has been added to the beneficiary-author profile and to the settings of paid courses.
In the profile, the link to the "Income" section is in the left menu:
The direct link has the form: https://stepik.org/users/ID/revenue.
Information displayed in the profile:
- Information about payments that have already been made;
- Links to monthly reports on the distribution of funds between the author and Stepik;
- A tape of all transactions (purchases and refunds) for all courses of the author in which he or she is a beneficiary.
In the course, the link to the "Revenue" section is in the menu in the "Analytics" block:
The direct link has the form: https://stepik.org/course/ID/revenue.
The "Revenue" section in the paid course contains:
- information about the total amount of sales for the current month;
- beneficiary's income for the current month;
- the total income of the beneficiary and the total amount of sales for the period from April 1, 2021;
- the tape of transactions at the exchange rate;
- grouping by month with the total number of purchases, the amount of sales and income of the beneficiary for the month;
The Details tab contains the following information about each purchase:
- time of purchase or return (time and date);
- user (name on the platform, it is possible to go to the profile);
- payment (how much the user paid or how much was refunded to him);
- income (how much the author will receive minus the Stepik commission);
- channel (how exactly the user made the purchase: the green icon with the letter "S" means the transition as a result of Stepik promotion, the blue icon with the letter "A" means the purchase after clicking on the author's a—link);
- promo code (whether the purchase was made with a promo code and which one).
The "By month" tab shows statistics on purchases for each month separately, starting from April 2021.
In the mobile app (Android)
In the mobile application (so far only in the Android version), a link to the Income page has been added to the menu in the upper right corner of the course.
Please note that all operations take place and are grouped according to Moscow time (Moscow Time, UTC+3).
The starting point of all operations is April 1, 2021.
The "Revenue" section was added recently and may not work correctly yet. If you find an error in the data or have any questions, please write to us using the feedback form and we will help you figure it out.